Malaria in Guinea
Read more about PMI's activities in the Guinea Country Profile [PDF, 311KB].
Malaria Operational Plans
|In Guinea, PMI will support some nationwide needs as well as targeted activities in 14 prefectures and the five communes of Conakry.
Source: Virginia Lamprecht/Photoshare
The Malaria Operational Plan (MOP) below is a detailed 1-year implementation plan for the Presidentís Malaria Initiative (PMI) in Guinea. It briefly reviews the current status of malaria control and prevention policies and interventions, identifies challenges and unmet needs, and describes planned activities under PMI. Each MOP has been endorsed by the U.S. Global Malaria Coordinator and reflects collaborative discussions with national malaria control programs and partners in-country.
- FY 2014 Guinea MOP [PDF, 719KB]
- FY 2013 Guinea MOP [PDF, 961KB]
- Revised Funding Table [PDF, 202KB]
- FY 2012 Guinea MOP [PDF, 2.2MB]
- FY 2011 Guinea Revised Funding Table [PDF, 52KB]
Voices from the Field
- Good Data Promotes Better Health Outcomes: Building Guinea’s Information Management System – December 2013
- Bringing Malaria Treatment to the Community: Guinea's Community Agents – October 2013
- Saving Lives Through Emergency Distribution of Anti-malarial Medicines – February 2013
Additional PMI Information
- PMI Seventh Annual Report, April 2013 [PDF, 4.5MB]
- PMI/Guinea Contracts and Agreements
- USAID/Guinea Mission
| If you have
about the PMI
send us an e-mail.